We look forward to the opportunity to partner with you in your child’s learning and inspire them on a journey of lifelong learning and unlimited potential.
HPS is a family focused school and celebrates parent input and involvement. We welcome all enrolment enquiries and expressions of interest, however, our school has a geographical enrolment zone. Information about this zone can be found here.
Most parents complete their enrolment form at the school office with our friendly office staff. Sometimes having someone to help fill out the paperwork can make it all a bit easier.
We are here to help.
There are a number of ways you can complete the enrolment process:
• Pop in to school, introduce yourself to our lovely office staff and pick up a HPS Enrolment Pack
• Call the school office so you can talk to our team and ask questions
You are welcome to download a copy of the HPS Enrolment Form. For In Zone students, please complete and return the following documents:
For Out of Zone Students please complete and return the following document:
When you come to the school office you will need to bring your child’s:
- Birth Certificate (if they are a NZ citizen)
- Passport and Student Visa (if they are not a NZ citizen)
- Proof of Address Documents (Utility Bill, Rates Bill or Tenancy Agreement, 2 of these 3 documents)
- Immunisation Certificate
Our Out of Zone Enrolment Information and timeline for the Ballot can be found here.
We look forward to meeting you!